As a patient at Hudson Crossing Surgery Center, you expect the highest level of care the industry has to offer. To achieve that goal, we continuously evaluate and monitor our endeavors through our quality improvement program. Hudson Crossing is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) to ensure that we are compliant and meet or exceed national standards.
Through our ongoing pursuit of excellence, we have achieved the following quality milestones:
- Continuous post-operative infection rate of less than 1%
- Compliance with daily hand washing procedures that exceed CDC recommended guidelines
- 100% compliance with surgical site marking and zero wrong-site surgeries
- Zero patient burns
- Introduction of a patient safety checklist to enhance communication among the operating room team and our patients
- Patient satisfaction that indicates 98% of our patients would recommend Hudson Crossing Surgery Center to their friends and family