Per Diem Operating Registered Nurse
Per Diem Operating Registered Nurse actively participates as an accountable member of the health care team and supervises care by Certified Nurse Assistants, and services of non-licensed personnel.
The Registered Nurse, as a professional practitioner, assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Registered Nurse demonstrates his/her ability to make clinical judgments in an efficient and effective manner, without supervision. He/she demonstrates critical thinking and performance ability in the coordination of patient care and consistently performs according to the standards of the profession. He/she assumes ultimate responsibility and accountability in managing his/her patient care and in assisting others in the management/delivery of patient care.
- Qualified candidates must possess the following requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current New Jersey Registered Nurse License·
- Current certification; BLS, ACLS, and PALS
- Advanced certification preferred
- Required experience:
- Experience Required in the OR: 2 years
- The ability to plan, organize and delegate to ensure all jobs required are performed.
- The ability to use a computer to aid in the automation and function of certain patient processes.
- Excellent oral, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, handle stressful situations and handle multiple priorities.