- Medical School - Cornell University
- Residency - The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Urological Association
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- American College of Surgeons
Dr. Margolis’s practice covers all aspects of adult urology including minimally invasive treatment for urologic cancers and stone disease, Greenlight Laser prostate surgery, treatment of incontinence including Botox injections and sacral neuromodulation (Interstim), vasectomy and penile prosthesis surgery. He is the Director of Clinical Research at the Urology Center and principal investigator on over 20 research trials. Dr. Margolis graduated with honors from Cornell University and completed Residency at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. He is affiliated with the American Urological Association, the Association of Clinical Research Professionals and the American College of Surgeons.
2 Executive Drive
Fort Lee, NJ 07024