Ling-Ding YangM.D. Request An Appointment
- Medical School – Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Sciences
- Residency – New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- American Association of Chinese Physicians
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Dr. Yang is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist and Acupuncturist who has served as an Anesthesiologist and Supervisor of Acupuncture at Hudson Crossing Surgery Center and Short Hills Surgery Center since 2008. He trained and practiced as an Anesthesiologist for eight years at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center and Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Yang received his medical degree from Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Sciences and is also a Doctor of Oriental Medicine in China. He is affiliated with the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the American Society of Regional Anesthesia, the American Association of Chinese Physicians and the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.