V. Christopher InzerilloM.D. Request An Appointment
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Inzerillo is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports-related injuries of the knee, shoulder and elbow. He completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA and followed with a fellowship in Sports Medicine at NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases in New York, NY.
Dr. Inzerillo has a particular interest in the treatment of knee and shoulder conditions, including repairs, reconstructions and fractures. He has expertise in arthroscopic rotator cuff repair, dislocating shoulders, shoulder fractures, arthroscopic knee ligament repair and reconstruction, meniscal repair, tibial osteotomies, cartilage restoration, partial and total knee replacements.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Education & Training
- Medical School, Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
- Undergraduate, Duke Univeristy, Durham, NC
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia PA
- Internship, Orthopedic Surgery University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia PA
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine NYU, New York NYSports Medicine Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York NY