Nicholas DelaneyM.D. Request An Appointment
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Nicholas Delaney is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon concentrating on Sports Medicine and related injuries. A graduate of SUNY Upstate Medical School, Albany Medical Center for Residency and the prestigious Union Memorial Hospital Fellowship program in Baltimore Maryland, Dr. Delaney has built a reputation for providing excellent care to his patients in a compassionate, appropriate manner, putting the patient’s needs first.
Dr. Delaney’s current practice is focused on the treatment of athletic injuries, degenerative orthopedic conditions impacting mobility, and injuries sustained at the workplace (Worker’s Compensation) and Automobile accidents. He is completely focused on returning patients to normal movement using non-surgical, and when needed, surgical intervention. Dr. Delaney is licensed in New Jersey and New York and is board-certified with the ABOS.
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Board Certified, 2017
Education & Training
- M.D., 2009, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- B.S. in Biochemistry, 2004, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
- Residency—Orthopedic Surgery, 2009-2014, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Fellowship- Sports Medicine, 2014-2015, Medstar Union Memorial, Baltimore, MD
Practice website: www.nysportsmedicineinstitute.com