Scott D. LippeM.D. Request An Appointment
I live in the Bergen County area and travel to Hudson County as well to see patients. I have been married for twenty-five years to a talented psychotherapist, and have eight children. I attended John Hopkins University for my undergraduate education; medical school at Mount Sinai in New York; residency training at Albany Medical Center; and I completed a dual fellowship in Gastroenterology and Nutrition at Winthrop-University Hospital. I am Board Certified and re-Certified in Internal Medicine as well as Gastroenterology.
I have dedicated time over the years as an emergency room physician at various VA Medical Centers; authored many articles on various areas in gastroenterology; and I dedicated a year to clinical research of viral-mediated diarrhea. I am the Chief of Gastroenterology at New Bridge Medical Center in Paramus, New Jersey. This is one of the largest hospital facilities and it serves the tri-state area for a wide variety of complex issues. Although I have received many awards for my expertise, I love my patients and what I can do for them is the greatest reward!
- Top Doctor Award, NJ TopDocs Magazine, 2016, 2017, 2018
- HealthTap Top Gastroenterologist in NJ, 2013
- Health Tap Top Doctor Competition, Summer, 2013
- Reader’s Choice Award [Second Place, Gastroenterology] Jewish Standard 2012, 2013
- Bergen County Top Physician Designation in Gastroenterology from (201) Magazine, May 2012 Health Edition
- Community Leadership Award from Bergen Volunteer Medical Initiative [BVMI], 2011, 2015
- One of “American’s Outstanding Physicians” in Gastroenterology and Nutrition by the Consumer Council of America for 2007
- AMA Physicians Recognition Award, 1999; 2001; 2004-2007 with Commendation; 2009-2015
- Certificate as Active Teacher, SUNY Stonybrook School of Medicine, 1997
Practice website: scottdavidlippemd.com